Conversa, futebol, cinema, música, viagens, banda desenhada, culinária e as coisas estranhas que acontecem na minha vida.

quinta-feira, dezembro 31, 2009

Prémios do Ano 2009 - Nominees

Album of the Year
(yes, there is a Black Eyed Peas album nominated there. It's actually quite nice and with some electro in the mix, to my taste).

Animal Collective - Merriweather Post Pavillion
Black Eyed Peas - The E.N.D
Franz Ferdinand - Tonight
Fuck Buttons - Tarot Sport
The Xx - Xx


Movie of the Year
(missed a lot of good movies this year. Sorry about that, will try to improve next year)

Avatar (James Cameron)
Brüno (Larry Charles)
Das Weisse Band (Michael Haneke)
Watchmen (Zack Snyder)
Whatever Works (Woody Allen)


Movie of past years only released in a place I could see it in this year
(again a sign of lax movie habits in 2008, almost didn't see any old movies in the cinema. And Lausanne has such a nice looking cinema club)

The Curious Case of Benjamin Button (2008) (David Fincher)
Son of Rambow (2007) (Garth Jennings)
Valkyrie (2008) (Bryan Singer)
Slumdog Millionaire (2008) (Danny Boyle)
Gomorra (2008) (Matteo Garrone)


Comic Book of the year
(I know no one reads comic books. If you do, try to get your hands on any of these...)

Asterios Polyp (David Mazzucchelli)
Batman and Robin (Grant Morrisson, Frank Quitely)
Fantastic Four (Mark Millar, Bryan Hitch)
Invincible (Robert Kirkman, Ryan Ottley)
League of Extraordinary Gentlemen (Alan Moore, Kevin O'Neill)


Portuguese League Footballer of the year
(You can skip this if you want, but there are one or two well known names there...)

Cardozo (SL Benfica)
Falcão (FC Porto)
Hulk (FC Porto)
Pablo Aimar (SL Benfica)
Saviola (SL Benfica)


Portuguese Footballer of the year
(It's a very bad sign for the Portuguese national team that I had to nominate Simão to have a round 5 nominees...)

Bosingwa (Chelsea)
Bruno Alves (FC Porto)
Cronaldo (Real Madrid)
Ricardo Carvalho (Chelsea)
Simão (Atlético Madrid)


And a new category for this year - Internet site of the year:
(baiscally the ones I use the most)

facebook.com
publico.pt
tvgolo.com
watch-movies-online.tv
wikipedia.org

So vote! Please?

Etiquetas:

8 Comments:

Blogger Hugo Viseu said...

And my votes are:

Album - Animal Collective
Movie - Whatever Works
Past Movie - Slumdog Millionaire
Comic - Invincible
Portuguese League Footballer - Aimar
Portuguese Footballer - Cronaldo
Internet - wikipedia.org

Looking forward to know your opinions...

Cheers!

janeiro 01, 2010 10:50 da tarde

 
Blogger Mr. S said...

Here's my list for '09:
Album: The Xx - Xx (in my personal list my album of the year is: The Big Pink - A Brief Story of Love)
Movie: err... I didn't go to the kino as much I would like this year, so I didn't have the chance to saw any of the films on your list... I would have to choose Inglorious Bastards - Tarantino
Past Movie: Slumdog Millionaire
Comic: errr... again I don't read comics... I like Batman and Robin so that's my choice :P
Portuguese League Footballer: Cardozo
Portuguese Footballer of the year: Cronaldo (who else...)
Internet site of the year: facebook.com (The one that I use most is actually google.com... :P)

janeiro 02, 2010 3:47 da tarde

 
Blogger Hugo Viseu said...

Ok, I cheated. I just read a comic book called Asterios Polyp and decided it was my favorite comic of... 2009. As the year actually starts on the 4th of January for almost every purpose, I change my vote on favorite comic. Ignore the "Invincible" above and put me on for Asterios Polyp for favorite comic of the year.
Cheers!

janeiro 02, 2010 7:10 da tarde

 
Blogger RadaR said...

Album: Animal Collective

Movie: Avatar (With those special effects, the new decade will start with a great cienma boom. Or at least I hope so)

Movie past: Slumdog Millionaire

Comic Book: Haven't read any of those, so I'll choose randomly - League of Extraordinary Gentlemen

Portuguese League: Cardozo (but for next "election" I'll say Saviola)

Portuguese Footballer: Bruno Alves (although I don't like much of his rough playing)

Site: Facebook

janeiro 06, 2010 11:48 da manhã

 
Anonymous Basakina said...

There we go :)

Album of the year: Animal Collective (although the last couple of days, just after 2009 revealed a new favourite: Mumford & Sons

Movie of the year: Bruno (although I have to say I haven't seen that many this year and Bruno is there because it's utter silliness!)

Movie of the past: Slumdog Millionaire (cause i haven't seen the others)

Comic book of the year: Batman and Robin (the only comic book I read, which was probably when I was a child anyway)

Portugese footballer: Hulk (I don't know any of them but the name deserves a vote!)

Internet site: Facebok, duh...!

janeiro 11, 2010 11:50 da manhã

 
Anonymous Anónimo said...

Só voto em algumas categorias como sempre:

Movie of the year: Avatar (não vi os outros da lista), mas out-of-the list prefiro o UP

Movie of past years only released in a place I could see it in this year: Slumdog Millionaire

Internet site of the year:
wikipedia.org

Quanto aos albuns (não conheço nenhum destes) mas (outra vez, out-of-list) dos poucos albuns novos que ouvi este ano gostei do do andrew bird e do do Bob Dylan.

Beijinhos
Ana Simão

janeiro 11, 2010 12:30 da tarde

 
Blogger Andre said...

Franz Ferdinand - Tonight
UP (defintely!!!)
Slumdog Millionaire (2008) (Danny Boyle)
League of Extraordinary Gentlemen (Alan Moore, Kevin O'Neill)
Hulk (FC Porto)
Cronaldo (Real Madrid)
tvgolo.com

janeiro 12, 2010 9:23 da manhã

 
Blogger Unknown said...

Olá! Aqui vai a minha votação:

1 - The XX - XX
2 - Watchmen (ainda não vi o Avatar)
3 - Slumdog Millionaire
4 - Ainda não é este ano que consigo votar nos comics :(
5 - Saviola
6 - Cronaldo
7 - Facebook

Beijinhos!

janeiro 15, 2010 12:26 da tarde

 

Enviar um comentário

<< Home